Enjoy a Virtual Christmas Concert in Your Care Home
Many care home residents will normally have been looking forward to Christmas festivities and entertainment organized by the staff. Some homes may manage to host a festive party with staff and residents keeping their distance or, at the very least, those helping out will be wearing layers of PPE to protect themselves and those around them. Outside entertainers won't be allowed in a continuation of lockdown measures, to the sadness of many older people who look forward to the event.
Well now help is at hand in the form of a virtual Christmas Concert by The Stormz Community:
The J Birds above will delight you with their wartime favourites and singalong tunes - fun for everyone!
Music Is The Best Medicine Christmas Show - The J Birds
- 25/12/2020 at 4:00pm
- The J Birds bring you a fantastic one hour show for you to enjoy on Christmas Day taking you back in time with all the wartime classics and a few of your favourite Christmas Carols to promote fun, engagement, reminiscence and well being in this challenging time.
- The price includes a downloadable program including song sheets, information and a fun Quiz. A great gift for someone special or groups.
For tickets - go to www.stormzcommunitiy.org
The Stormz Community is a unique place where people come together to share their love of music, make friends and create memories.
To encourage people of all ages and abilities to become members and regularly get together in their local communities. To form new friendships with like minded people and to promote mental health and well being through music, reducing loneliness and isolation and setting aside life’s challenges if only for a few hours or a day.
- That through the Power of Music we can create a community that is richly fulfilling for its members.
- A place where music, friends and memories are made.
- A Community that builds self-esteem, reduces isolation and has a profoundly positive effect on Wellbeing