Help and Advice to Share
Here at Activities to Share we are here to help. In this section you will find advice and guidance on the most commonly asked questions, to help you plan your activities constructively.
We explain what each area means and advise on how to use different tailored activities to help.
Our advice covers:
- A Beginners Guide to Being an Activity Coordinator in a Care Home
- Care Home Activity Coordination for People with Dementia
- Reminiscence Therapy for People with Dementia
- What is CST, MCST and ICST?
- What Do You Need to Consider When Coordinating Activities for People with Impairments?
- What are Sensory and Tactile Products For?
If you can't find a question or guidance that you are looking for, then please don't hesitate to contact us -
Buy both Sing-Along with Ellie DVD and Songbook sets and save!