Let's talk about the Harvest! At harvest time there is a lot going on in the countryside and on farmland. People are busy harvesting in gardens and allotments and from the hedgerows too! Enjoy talking about this and looking at some pictures of harvest and some music that might even take you back to schooldays!
Let's Talk packs provide user-friendly activities in an easy-to-follow format with guidance included to help with positive engagement and cognitive stimulation.
The Let’s Talk…resource can create quality time, connections and conversations on a one-to-one basis.
The Let’s Talk... resource has been designed and created by Occupational Therapists.
The Let’s Talk... resource will provide:-
- User-friendly activities in an easy-to-follow format with guidance included on how to get the best out of Let’s Talk…
- Guided conversation ideas and activities relating to a chosen theme to help with positive engagement and cognitive stimulation.
- Opportunity for new, enjoyable and meaningful conversations.
- A document that can be printed off or used on a laptop or tablet. YouTube links are provided for the music.
- No further resources are needed.
- Choose from various themes.